Search Results

164 results found

Pages (16)

  • Plants | Penner Pumpkins Farm Store | Manitoba

    Plants Quick View Calendula Plants Price C$3.00 Recommend Quick View African Daisy Blue Disc Plant Price C$3.00 Quick View Viola and Pansy Price C$3.00 Recommend Quick View Dill Price C$3.75 Quick View Calendula Plants Price C$3.00 Recommend Quick View African Daisy Blue Disc Plant Price C$3.00 Quick View Viola and Pansy Price C$3.00 Recommend Quick View Dill Price C$3.75

  • HOME | Penner Pumpkins Farm Store| Steinbach, Manitoba

    Penner Pumpkins Farm Store Steinbach Manitoba Naturally and locally grown. Need Plants? ​ South Osborne Market June 23, 4-8 pm Tomato Plants 40 varieties of tomato plants: heirloom, red slicers, cherries, roma, and colored. Black, white, orange, yellow, pink, and red are some of the colors you can find online and at the greenhouse Tomato Plants Pollinator Loving Plants Planting plants that bees, butterflies, and other insects love is important. Pollinators are crucial to having a bountiful garden Plants Open: -June 7th 1-8 pm -June 8th 1-8 pm -June 9th 1-8 pm Add happiness and color to your day. Contact Us Farm Store Greenhouse This greenhouse isn't your typical greenhouse. 95 % of the plants bear fruit or flowers that can be eaten or of benefit to bees, butterflies, and hummingbirds. The other 5 % are plants that Lorissa thinks are unique such as hens and chicks. ​ The greenhouse is also tiny. Lorissa loves variety so there are lots of different types of mint, tomatoes, and other plants. There is lots of variety, however there aren't huge quantities. The other unique feature is Lorissa starts almost everything from seed or propagation . The season starts in March and by May the greenhouse is full. Penner Pumpkins Farm Store Pumpkinist Lora Lorissa, the owner of Penner Pumpkins, decided to give her blog the very unique name Pumpkinist Lora. Lorissa posts recipes, information on plants, growing information, updates on the garden and patch, and pictures. Read More U- Pick Pumpkin Day When : September 19 and 26, 11 am -5 pm Where : At the Pumpkin Patch, across from the Mennonite Heritage Museum, Steinbach. What: Ever wanted to pick pumpkins in a pumpkin patch? This is the day you can pick pumpkins. Penner Pumpkins grows over 60 different varieties of pumpkins. There will also be lots of photo opportunities. There will be pumpkins, gourds, squash, garlic and veggies for sale. ​ In Stock Product Quick View Calendula Plants Price C$3.00 Recommend Quick View African Daisy Blue Disc Plant Price C$3.00 Quick View Viola and Pansy Price C$3.00 Recommend Quick View Dill Price C$3.75 Quick View Calendula Plants Price C$3.00 Recommend Quick View African Daisy Blue Disc Plant Price C$3.00 Quick View Viola and Pansy Price C$3.00 Recommend Quick View Dill Price C$3.75 Shop All FOLLOW US #PPFARMSTORE

  • Location | Penner Pumpkins Farm Store | Manitoba

    Locations Location 1: Garden, Steinbach ​ Hours: ​ TBD Directions: From Golfair Road 1/4 mile north, than left and straight to the fence. Take a right and there is an opening in the fence. Location 1 on map. Location 2: South Osborne Farmers Market ​ Every Wednesday starting June 23 Hours: 4-8 pm 725 Kylemore Ave Location 3: Pumpkin Patch, Steinbach Two weekends in September Hours: ​ Sept 19 and Sept 26 11 am- 5 pm Location: From Golfair Road 1/4 mile north, than left and left onto the Service Road. Take a right where the sign is. Location 3 on map. Steinbach, Manitoba

View All