Penner Pumpkins Farm Store

Steinbach Manitoba

Naturally and locally grown.

Need Pumpkins?

  • Near Canadian Tire

    • Saturdays 10 am- 6 pm​

    • Sundays 2 pm-6 pm

Root Veggie Boxes

A box full of delicious, naturally and locally grown veggies.

3 places to buy your veggies

Buy your veggies in Winnipeg, at the garden, or at the Steinbach Community Market.

Add happiness and color to your day.

Farm Store Greenhouse

This greenhouse isn't your typical greenhouse. 

95 % of the plants bear fruit or flowers that can be eaten or of benefit to bees, butterflies, and hummingbirds.  The other 5 % are plants that Lorissa thinks are unique such as hens and chicks.

The greenhouse is also tiny.  Lorissa loves variety so there are lots of different types of mint, tomatoes, and other plants.  There is lots of variety, however there aren't huge quantities. 


The other unique feature is Lorissa starts everything from seed or propagation.  Everything is started and cared for by Lorissa.

Penner Pumpkins Farm Store

Pumpkinist Lora

Lorissa, the owner of Penner Pumpkins, decided to give her blog the very unique name Pumpkinist Lora.   Lorissa posts recipes, information on plants, growing information, updates on the garden and patch, and pictures.

U- Pick Pumpkin Day

When: September 20 and 27, 11 am -5 pm

Where: At the Pumpkin Patch, across from the Mennonite Heritage Museum, Steinbach.

What: Ever wanted to pick pumpkins in a pumpkin patch?  This is the day you can pick pumpkins.  Penner Pumpkins grows over 60 different varieties of pumpkins.  There will also be lots of photo opportunities.  

There will be pumpkins, gourds, squash, and veggies for sale.

In Stock Product





Get our news and updates

©2020 by Penner Pumpkins Farm Store.  Steinbach, Manitoba.

 Proudly created with